The Ukrainian House
We specialise in supporting the integration of migrants into Polish society and opposing the exclusion and discrimination of foreigners. We build bridges between Poles and Ukrainians and strive to disabuse negative stereotypes.
- Providing an infoline with advice and support for Ukrainians arriving in Poland. The infoline is open daily from 9-21.
- Providing information about changing conditions and procedures at the border.
- Finding accommodation for Ukrainians arriving in Poland.
- Coordinating volunteers wishing to help in the crisis response.
- Providing advice for Poles wishing to provide assistance to Ukrainians arriving in Poland.
- Coordinating the distribution of aid and support to Ukraine.
- Giving commentaries and providing information on the latest developments for the press.
- Providing psychological support for Ukrainians in Poland.
We are not able to receive donations of objects.
All our efforts are dedicated to providing continuous and holistic support for Ukraine and Ukrainians at this testing time. We declare our unwavering support for the right of Ukraine to be a free and independent state with full control over its territory, and for Ukrainians to be able to live in peace.